Sunday, July 10, 2011

ska and reggae singles



I've mentioned before that I don't post traditional ska because there are a lot of blogs that are doing a great job of it, but I do like the oldies and I have quite a bit of 'em.
Here are some you probably know and love already but maybe there's a song or two you haven't heard yet.

Black Slate
A - Boom Boom
B - Sticks Man
(1980)

Byron Lee and the Dragonaires
A - Elizabethan Reggae
B - Sticks Man
(1969)

Cimarons
A - Time Passage
B - Reggae Time
(1974)

Dave and Ansell Collins
A - Double Barrel
B - Double Barrel version 2
(1971)

Donna Hightower
A - Brush Those Tears From Your Eyes
B - Get T'Stepping
(1973)

Jerry Jackson
A - Tell Her Johnny Said Goodbye
B - Always
(1964)

Ken Boothe
A - Crying Over You
B - Now You Can See Me Again
(1974)

Tradition
A - Reggae Music
B - Breezin'
(1978)

Winston Francis
A - Blue Moon
B - Now That I'm a Man
(1972)

http://www.mediafire.com/?137ew8i02znb87k

No comments: