Saturday, May 12, 2012

I.D. - I Have Something to Say to You 7'' (1984) [LINK FIXED]

I'm pretty sure this band was from Canada. Can't find anything about them online. I know this record goes for a pretty penny on eBay every now and then and I'll admit that it's not a ska song even though when you do see it on eBay on those rare occasions the seller likes to say that it's a ska song. It's a piano driven new wave song with a bit of a ska rhythm to it and I shouldn't be posting it on T&W but I am because of how rare it is and because of how good it is. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

A - I Have Something to Say to You
B - Sonyman Walking



http://www.mediafire.com/?jwuz029r5228brl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think the URL here is missing a colon after the http.
It works if you add it in, though. :)

Tone and Wave said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Blogger has changed a lot of things and I wish I could blame them but really it was just a stupid little mistake on my part.

The link has been fixed.