Monday, February 17, 2014

The Agents - Double Agents (1986)

This is a band from Texas (Austin, I believe). They were not a ska band. As far as I know they had two releases - one in 1983 called "Square One", and this one. The first track on this record is called "Reggae Beat" so people jump to the conclusion that this is a ska/reggae record. To give you an idea of what they sound like, when I was ripping this record my wife came in and asked me why I was listening to the Housemartins.
There is only one song here that is worthy of Tone and Wave, but due to it's rarity I am posting the whole thing.

 

1 Reggae Beat
2 Star Avenue
3 The Way of All Flesh
4 Don't Need Your Lovin'
5 Never Fell Before
6 Swept Away
7 Unconditional Love
8 Space-Touch
9 Feel It
10 My Time, My Life
11 Share and Share Alike
12 Balance

DOWNLOAD

No comments: