Monday, August 18, 2014

Skeletones - Introducing the Skeletones (1988)

This is the Skeletones first record. It is a 5 song EP and it was posted previously on Tone and Wave but the version that was previously posted was from a second generation cassette (thank you Ronan!) but this here is my own rip from the original vinyl ( it was warped but I think I got the best rip ever considering what I had to work with)

A1 - You Make Me Wanna Laugh
A2 - Sheeba
A3 - Mugzy's Shambles
B1 - Dr. Bones
B2 - Unity
"Dr. Bones" 

(...and I threw in the songs The Telephone and Boneshaker because it has come to my attention that there are some poor depraved individuals out there who have never heard these tunes)

DOWNLOAD


*This post was inspired by this Youtube post of a rare live recording of the Specs at Spanky's Cafe...incredibly rare!

No comments: