Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Blue Beat Stompers - Sit Tight and Listen Keenly... (1998)

Traditional ska band from California.
Their only official release (they did have a demo cassette with 5 songs that are not on this album) on the excellent Steady Beat Recordings.



1 I Need Your Lovin'
2 Put You Down
3 I Will Get Along Without You
4 South City
5 Can't Find The Words
6 I Won't Cry For You
7 Leavin' Town
8 The Series
9 Someday You'll See
10 Got Me Spinnin'
11 I Don't Know
12 Excuses, Excuses

"I Need Your Lovin'"

DOWNLOAD

This album is available at CD baby with 4 previously unreleased tracks HERE.

1 comment:

thomas said...

It might be noted that their track "Soul on Fire" was featured on Moon Ska's Love and Affection compilation. I had always just assumed it was The Bluebeats simply moonlighting under a different name since Moon comps were almost always label samplers at heart.t