Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mad Joke - Nutty Boys on the Road 7'' (1988)

Italian mod/punk/ska band. This is their only release aside from a split 7" they did with an Italian 60s-style mod band called The Woody Peakers HERE.

This download includes
 *the "Nutty Boys on the Road" 7"
 * the Woody Peakers/Mad Joke split 7"
 * and four of Mad Joke's live songs that I found on line:
            "In the Rain"
            "Mad Joke"
            "Poga Poga"
            ...and a live cover of Bad Manner's "Lip Up Fatty"
            

Nutty Boys on the Road 7"
A - Nutty Boys on the Road

B - In the Rain
 
The Woody Peakers/Mad Joke split 7"
A - The Woody Peakers - *Shake My Colours
B - Mad Joke - Positivo

DOWNLOAD




*The Woody Peakers song "Shake My Colours" on the 7" is a different version than the one on their album.
(I have the extended version of the album. If anybody wants it, let me know. No ska, just raw unadulterated mod-rock.)


No comments: