Sunday, February 12, 2017

J.C. Superska

J.C. Superska - self-titled cassette (1993)
1 I'm Silly
2 Power of a Union
3 Got so Much
4 No Parking
5 See You Dead
6 untitled
7 Theme
8 Speedball Train
9 Peace
10 Home (for Dave)
11 I'm Silly


J.C. Superska - Hepstepper 7" (1995)
A - Hepstepper
B - A Little Bit Nothing



J.C. Superska - demo tape (year unknown)
1 Sneakyman
2 Danger Zone
3 Feel Like Jumpin'
4 People Get Mad
5 Scooter Gang
6 Speed Ball Train
7 Home
8 Dancing Girl
9 Bartender
10 Fess Up

J.C. Superska - Bartender (from "Welcome to Skannecticut" comp)
J.C. Superska - Hey Jackie (from "Skanarchy" comp)
J.C. Superska - Home (from "Skarmageddon" comp)

"Bartender"


DOWNLOAD ALL from MEGA



3 comments:

xtimmyx said...

I didn't even know about that second demo! Had the first one, lost it in a move many years ago. Still have the Hepstepper 7".
Thanks for the post!

OneManGang said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I lost my cassette of the album almost 20 years ago.

Unknown said...

I was in the band back then. I had lost all copies of any of these recording. I enjoyed finding them again. Thank you.