Sunday, July 30, 2017

Private I.D. - A Little Fun 7" (1981)

Private I.D. was a new wave/ska band from Aberdeen, Scotland who only released two singles (as far as I know). This is their first one and both songs are ska-influenced.

A - A Little Fun
B - Stay Back



The vocalist was Jacqui Copland who was a back-up vocalist for some well-known acts including Duran Duran. Read about her HERE.

The second single isn't ska at all but I can't find any trace of it ever being online so I included the 12" version of it in the download.

A - Cold Cold Sweat
B1 - Cold Cold Sweat (instrumental)
B2 - Perfect Lady

DOWNLOAD




1 comment:

Dr. Chinaski Ivanovich said...

Great stuff man! Do you think you can get anything from the other Copland's band 'The Dreamfield'??? I was trying to find their songs but couldn't find it anywhere on the internet...